Funny Compression Socks Women and Men,Best for Circulation,Running,Athletic,Nurse,Travel
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Material – made of high-quality polyester,Gentle Support and Comfortable Fit and Soft and Comfortable socks
- DEAL FOR ALL AGES AND FITNESS LEVELS:These socks will keep doing their job in the background while you focus on your daily routine,our compression socks are designed to enhance performance, help speed recovery, and provide relief from injury and inflammation. Whether you are an elite athlete, weekend warrior, or simply an active parent or grandparent,provide optimal support to make you feel great ¡§C In short, the perfect everyday sock for everything you do.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY – Our women socks are made of polyester. High quality polyester provides a more stable and stretchy feeling than basic weaves, absorbent, breathable, comfortable, and deodorizing! Soft and gentle care for skin, wearing the cute cat women socks will keep your feet dry and comfortable all day.
- BEST VALUE – No need to worry about deformation or fading. No matter outside or inside, also daily wearing and holiday, they have great usage. You can wear them in office, school, hiking, sport, home, work, in Spring or fall. Perfect gift choice for your girlfriend, daughter, wife, mom’s birthdays or gift for family.
- Machine Wash
- Elastic closure
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST – Our cute socks are suitable for women. Not too thick or too thin, they are elastic and perfectly suitable for most people.
Sold：173 Wished: 63 Followed: 46
His and Hers
Whether they’re for your spouse, your partner or even your parent, a pair of matching socks speaks volumes and creates the perfect gift or can complete an outfit for the cutest couple’s photos.
Perfect For These Activities:
Heavy Duty Work
Steel Toe Boots
-Fabric:90% Polyester,5% Elastane,5% Spandex
-Size:Sock Size 12 INCH/30cm.
-Machine Wash In Cold Water.Gentle Cycle.
-Only Non-chlorine Bleach When Needed,tumble Dry Low.
-Do Not Bleach.Do Not Iron.Do Not Dry Clean.
-Don’t Soak Socks In Hot Water Or Suds For A Long Time.”
There are no reviews yet.