Easton Marlowe Mens Dress Socks 6 Pack Classic Cotton Dress Socks for Men – Patterned Socks
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- This 6 pack of Easton Marlowe men’s dress socks contains 6 pairs of solid black combed cotton socks.
- QUALITY MATERIALS. We use fine combed cotton, which is stronger and softer to your skin than regular cotton. For durability and stretch we mix it with high quality nylon instead of cheaper and weaker polyester.
- Tumble Dry,Machine Wash
- EUROPEAN MADE. Our colorful dress socks for men are made in Portugal and Turkey with European made yarns and the finest craftsmanship.
- SUPERIOR FIT & FEEL. Prewashed for softness and better fit. Different sizes for superior fit. Not your average one size fits all!
- REVOLUTIONARY PRICES. Our dress socks easily compare to socks three to six times the price. We can guarantee you the best prices because we sell them directly to you!
Sold：247 Wished: 88 Followed: 94
Made in Europe with premium combed cotton and in different sizes for ultimate comfort!
Prewashed to prevent shrinkage.
Real premium quality at unbelievable prices.
Machine wash gentle cycle. Tumble dry on no or low heat. Hang drying recommended for longer lasting socks.
This 6 pack of solid black men’s best dress socks are made with comfortable combed cotton. Suitable for the work environment or paired with your casual clothing on your days off.
Easton Marlowe makes the best dress socks for men out there, European quality and craftsmanship, the brightest colors and the most interesting designs. If you’re looking for colorful patterned designer socks look no further because Easton Marlowe has them! Whether you’re looking for the bright dress socks to wear to work, fun dress socks for a wedding or a groomsman, or simply the most comfortable dress socks with subtle patterns.
Our premium dress socks for men easily compare to socks three times the price. We can guarantee you the best prices because we are the manufacturer and sell them directly to you!
Finest combed cotton. Combed cotton fibres are combed so that the shorter fibres are removed and the longer fibres remain. Combed cotton is therefore stronger and softer to your skin than regular cotton and are therefore well suited for our premium quality dress socks.
80% combed cotton 17%polyamide 3% elasthane
About Easton Marlowe:
Easton Marlowe is a dandy sock connoisseur and legend hailing from New York. On his travels through Europe he observed the phenomenon of men wearing interesting dress socks. As Easton learned more about the art of sock making he grew very fond of it and decided he had to bring this phenomenon back to his friends in the new land.
There are no reviews yet.