Feetures High Performance Ultra Light No Show Tab – Running Socks for Men and Women – Athletic Ankle Socks
- Ultra Light High Performance Socks: These durable, lightweight mens socks and womens socks are perfect for every athlete, use them as running socks, hiking socks, and cycling socks
- Lifetime Guarantee: Feetures stands behind the quality of their womens socks and mens socks. If at any point you are unsatisfied with one of their products, you may return it for a replacement pair
- Superior Quality: The world’s most advanced synthetic performance wicking fibers are used in these socks women can wear to keep their feet cool and dry
- No Show Tab Socks: Featuring a tab in the back to protect from the heel cup of the shoe plus a Seamless Toe to prevent irritation, this ensures a comfortable blister-free and moisture-free experience
- Mens and Womens athletic socks brands socks made with superior construction, design and durability with power bands made of Lycra to hug your foot for maximum support, eliminating blisters
- Machine Wash
- 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex
Sold：105 Wished: 31 Followed: 62
Engineered for performance, our High Performance socks hug your feet, prevent blisters and keep feet dry and comfortable all day long. Ultra Light socks are super thin and extra breathable, and are designed to keep feet cool under the most intense conditions. These socks take up less room in the shoe and are perfect for those who prefer a lighter, cooler feel. The anatomical design enhances fit, delivering maximum comfort and protection by eliminating blisters. Sizing Instructions – Our socks are unisex and fit according to shoe size. If you size up your running shoes, we recommend that you go by your casual shoe size. (See images for size chart). Although the Lycra in our products contracts when it is exposed to water and heat in the wash, it has incredible recovery properties so Feetures socks will stretch back to their original size after the wash. Washing Instructions – Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. No bleach or fabric softeners. For best results, wash socks inside out.
There are no reviews yet.