Fitrell 2/3 Pack Womens Ski Socks with Full Cushion, Winter Warm Thermal Snowboarding Skiing Socks
- Machine Wash
- 【NON SLIP CUFF】: The top of these women’s ski socks have stretchy elastic design, which can keep ski socks stay up while not too tight and fit perfectly for your over the calf (OTC) length ski boots.
- 【WARM & COZY】: Our women’s ski socks use high quality midweight cotton, as well as the design of full cushion on all-over the ski socks to enhance warmth and comfort (soft and no blisters).
- Size S-Women’s shoe size 5-8, Size M-Women’s shoe size 8.5-11.
- 【WIDELY USE】: These winter ski socks can best suit for outdoor sports in cold weather, ice skating, camping, cycling ect. The snow socks are also great Christmas gifts for ski enthusiasts, family, and friends.
- 【MOISTURE CONTROL】: These warm ski socks for women have unique design to absorb sweat, keep feet dry and cool all day long while skiing, snowboarding, hiking, sledding and other winter sports.
- 【BEST AFTER SERVICE】：If these women’s ski socks have any problems in size or quality, just feel free to contact us, we will offer you replacement or full refund service.
- Cotton, Polyester, Acrylic, Wool, Rubber, Nylon, Spandex
Sold：298 Wished: 38 Followed: 82
OVER THE CALF (OTC) DESIGN
FITS ALL KINDS OF WINTER SPORTS
FULL CUSHION KEEPS WARM & COZY
Let’s Skiing It!!
2 pack socks winter ski for you & friends & families,
have fun and stay warm in the cold winter.
Soft & No Blisters:
Ski socks use high content midweight wool and suitable thickness cotton material.
Women’s ski socks have unique design to absorb sweat.
Keep feet dry and cool all day long while skiing.
by M. Saito
Great winter socks
I ordered these because this house has no insulation between the floors and the crawlspace, so our floors are often insanely cold–sometimes 40F at the floor surface if there have been several cold days in a row. I figured socks designed for skiing might just be capable of keeping my feet warm inside my slippers.As I expected, these are pretty toasty; the cotton/poly blend and the extra cushioning help to hold heat without letting sweat make them damp. The ribbed sections around the arch and the ankle help to hold them in place, unable to slide down the foot and make folds that would cause blisters when you’re being active, and the calf and top are snug enough to keep them up; all of these provide a small bit of compression as well, though I don’t believe it’s enough to rate as a compression sock.The fit is good, though as a size 11, so they’re nearly too short…which is expected as I’m the biggest size they claim the Medium size will fit! The tops are rather snug for my very wide calves, but they’re wearable (closer to the way a L/XL 20-30 mmHg compression sock top feels), and should be a pretty comfortable fit on anyone who’s not sitting at 270+ lbs.
by Linda E Scheuer
I REALLY love these socks – they fit well and are VERY warm!!!