Zensah Grit Running Mini Crew Socks – Merino Wool, Moisture Wicking, No Blisters – Athletic Socks for Men and Women
- Prevents blisters, reduce impact: the wool running socks feature hex-padded technology in the toe and heel area – proprietary padding to reduce impact and provide abrasion resistance
- Feet Stay Dry: Special polyclone fiber is engineered to provide superior moisture wicking and keep your feet dry even under the toughest conditions
- Keeps feet at optimal temperature: fine merino wool keeps you warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat, keeping your feet at the perfect temperature
- Hand Wash Only
- 40% Polypropylene/26% Nylon/22% Merino Wool/12% Spandex
- Guaranteed for life: if at any point, the Grit running socks are not satisfactory in comfort, fit, performance, or durability, we’ll gladly exchange them for another pair
- Perfect fit: an anatomical fit, seamless toe, and light arch support provides the perfect fit and ensures the wool running socks stay in place
Sold：268 Wished: 98 Followed: 52
The Zensah Grit Running Socks are a premium running sock that is guaranteed for life. These socks were made to be a trusty companion in even the toughest conditions. If for any reason, they are not satisfactory in comfort, fit, performance, or durability, we’ll gladly exchange them for another pair.
Made with special polycolon yarn, the crew running socks are moisture wicking. They can be used in everything from cold wet conditions to hot weather, with your feet staying at the perfect temperature. If they do get wet, the polycolon is a hydrophobic material and dries very fast. Anti-odor technology in the merino wool prevents the buildup of stink. Special hexo-padded technology in the toe and heel area provides padding to reduce impact while running, as well as help prevent abrasions and blisters.
A 200 needle count construction makes the socks more durable than ordinary running socks. The running socks offer an anatomical fit and light arch support to ensure a perfect fit and that the socks don’t slip or slide while running.
The crew length provides extra protection to the ankle area when running outdoors and on trails.
Who should wear the Zensah Grit Wool Running Socks?
– Trail Running
– Tennis / Golf
– Working Out
– Obstacle Course Races
– Field Sports
– Anyone looking for the best wool running socks!
Men – shoe size
Women – shoe size
There are no reviews yet.