Zensah Ski Socks – Warm Merino Wool Skiing / Snowboard Socks for Men and Women
- Innergy yarn creates naturally occurring far infrared rays that helps with circulation and heat generation
- Merino wool is moisture Wicking and anti-odor
- Machine Wash
- Comfort sole and heavy cushioning
- 18% Merino Wool, 12% Polypropelene, 59% Nylon, 11% Spandex
- Cross-knit padding prevents Shin bang
- No-slip cuff is comfortable and provides non-restrictive maximum mobility
Sold：112 Wished: 72 Followed: 39
Stay warm on the ski slopes with Zensah’s Far Infrared Socks. They’re made with special innergy yarn that promotes naturally occurring Far Infrared Rays to aid with circulation and heat generation. Perfect for skiing and other outdoor adventures such as camping, hunting, and hiking.
These socks are not only warm, but they’re also incredibly comfortable. They feature a comfort sole and a cross-knit material that prevents shin bang with heavy cushioning. The comfortable no-slip cuff prevents the socks from sliding down or slipping into ski boots. So. go ahead and tackle that rough terrain ahead; you’ll be warm and comfortable with Zensah’s Infrared Socks.
Men (U.S. Shoe Size)
S: 4 – 6.5
M: 7 – 9.5
L: 10 – 12.5
Women (U.S. Shoe Size)
S: 5 – 8
M: 8.5 – 11
L: 11.5 – 14
There are no reviews yet.